The Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub offers bespoke business support and coaching to help innovative companies in the West of England achieve their potential. The support is FREE and funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The Business Acceleration programme offers mentoring and coaching for more established businesses who are looking to ‘scale-up’. This is more intensive support on an ad-hoc basis, potentially over 12 months, and will be bespoke to the specific business needs. It can cover, for example, specialist advice on bid writing, HR, legal, procurement or engaging with university researchers. It may involve smaller workshop sessions with a number of businesses (up to ten) or more intensive one-to-one support. This may involve some businesses that have graduated from the Entrepreneurship Programme.
Coaching and bespoke business support for scaling up companies with high growth potential potential.
Who should apply?
- Founder / senior managers of growth SME's who are looking for specialist support and personalised business advice.
- SME's must be in the low carbon or sustainable technology sector.
- SME's must be registered in the West of England (NB: The programme is open to companies outside the area if there is no similar support on offer in the company's area.)
What the programme offers:
Tailored business support to help high growth businesses grow even faster.
Access to investment; customers and R&D grant funding
12 hours of free business support
- 1:1 with a mentor / expert
- Small peer group sessions
- Sector specific