Registration is now open to attend CSCT's 10th Anniversary Summer Showcase taking place on 25 and 26 June at the Chancellors’ Building, University of Bath.
Packed with exciting speakers and activities, this unique, multidisciplinary conference will showcase the latest developments in sustainable chemical technologies. This is a great opportunity to network with academics, doctoral researchers and our industrial and international partners.
- Professor Phil Andrews, Monash University
- Professor Jong Hak Kim, Yonsei University
- Professor Igor Polikarpov, University of São Paulo
- Dr Hannah Shafaat, The Ohio State University
- Professor Roger Sheldon, Delft University of Technology
- Professor Sir Mark Walport, UK Research and Innovation
- Professor Sir Robert Winston, Imperial College London
The event will start at 09.00 at the Chancellors' Building at the University of Bath on Monday 25 June and end at 17.00 on Tuesday 26 June, followed by a wine reception. The programme will include talks, panel discussions, and flash presentations.
A conference dinner will take place at the Apex Hotel in Bath. This dinner is a ticketed event offered on a first come, first served basis. Please specify in the registration form if you would like to attend.
For more information please see the detailed programme here