Sustainability makes perfect business sense having positive social, environmental and economic impacts, making businesses more resilient and profitable whilst all the while making them better for people and the planet.
This session will explore the business case for developing a sustainability plan and the tangible benefits of doing so including; resilience, strong brand development, positive social and environmental impacts and profitability.
What It Will Cover:
- What is sustainability
- The Business Benefits of Sustainability
- Developing a Sustainability Plan Within Your Organisation
- Marketing Sustainability
- Future Opportunities
- 10.00am - 10.30am - Networking and tea/coffee
- 10.30am - 12.30pm - Workshop
- 12.30pm - 1.00pm - Close and networking
- Date: Tuesday 26 June 10am - 1pm
- Venue: Bristol Energy Hub, Waterfront, Bristol
Further information and to register for this free event please click here.