The Sustainable Technologies Business Acceleration Hub offers bespoke business support and coaching to help innovative companies in the West of England achieve their potential. The support is FREE and funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The Startup Workshops are 2-day Entrepreneurship Programmes focused on the key elements of early stage business growth, such as identifying the market opportunity and building a business plan. This will primarily be for very early stage businesses which have been operating for under 12 months.
This free 2 day programme featuring expert speakers from the sustainability technology sector has been designed specifically for early stage companies in growth phase.
Who should apply?
- Founders / Managers of very early stage companies
- Companies must be in the low carbon or sustainable technology sector
- Companies must be registered in the West of England (NB: The programme is open to companies outside the area if there is no similar support on offer in the company's area.)
The course is led by experienced coaches and sector specialists.
If you would like to discuss your application in advance please contact us.
The course is designed to help you assess your business strategy and plan for the next phase of growth.
Programme sessions include;
- growth planning
- legal structures and considerations
- market validation
- finance options
- Date: 8th & 9th October 2018
- Venue: Engine Shed, Bristol
Exact workshop programme detail TBC
Make an application to register your details and secure your place on the October startup workshop.
Apply for free business support
Not sure if you are eligible or have some queries? Please get in contact.